Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tagged

Ok Dublin tagged me months ago, but since I've been internetless I couldn't do anything. I am supposed to list 6 things about me that are weird....just 6? I think everything about me is weird LOL anyway I will try to narrow them to 6

1. I don't like to talk; I guess I should say I don't like to talk with my mouth because I love to "talk" with my fingers ;) *I absolutely hate the telephone

2. I prefer warm sultry weather any time of the year and anything below 75 is cold to me

3. I love to travel but I don't like to go alone and I don't usually go anywhere unless someone asks me to go

4. I like peanut butter, grape jelly and banana sandwiches

5. I'd rather be shopping than most anything else

6. I could eat chocolate for more than 3 meals a day and often have

ok, that's 6 now I will go tag someone and share the fun :)

Tag you're it!
Heather

No comments: