Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rockin the night away


What? Speak up, I can't hear you. Last night Cody and I went to see Puddle of Mudd, Staind, and Nickelback in concert. Today my ears are still ringing. It was a total blast and we had a rockin good time. We stayed until after encore and then it took over an hour to get out of the parking lot. We arrived home after midnight totally exhausted after a good night of fun times. Ryan Vikedal had us really foot stompin to the beat during his drum solo - the stands were vibrating from our stompin to keep up with his beat!

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Sounds like fun and I a glad you enjoyed yourself!!!!

the author said...

WHAT a great Mom you are. take 2 extra "cool" points!

Mr.Brian said...

Thank you for you kind words.Very true a mistake like I did only will make me more aware of what i nned to do and do it right.
Thanks for stopping bye my blog too.