Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eating us out of house and home...

I want to know how great big families do it. We have the five of us and I don't know, maybe the kids are all on a great big growth spurt right now but we cannot keep food in our house! We purchase 4 to 5 gallons of milk per week and still have to sometimes ration it the day before supermarket day (usually Tuesdays) I used to clip coupons but who has the time for that? I do like that there are a lot of coupons online now but every time I print them off I forget to use them...I know I am like Dorie the fish

So any penny pinch tips out there? How do you make the most healthful snacks and meals for your families. Recipe ideas are a welcome plus too! We had our families favorite meal tonight: spagetti - usually there are leftovers, tonight no leftovers...and this was after the two younger kiddos had a plate of chicken nuggets for an after school snack.

How can I fill these munchkins up???

No comments: