Sunday, September 03, 2006

No Fireworks, No TAs


Extreme cuteness going on here! That is Jared on the pony ride in Sept 04'

This year we (ok I) didn't feel much like going to see fireworks at the annual Burhncastle wine festival. We've been every year that we've been here and I just knew we would be taking Jaiden on the pony ride this year...but we are still waiting.

So this weekend is just one extremely LONG and lazy weekend. We should be getting TA notification and then CA soon - when? No idea. We may be traveling next month since all the appts must have been taken by now. I am really crabby about that and ready to get all this waiting over with.

So what are we doing this weekend? Sat we bought a new digital camera! I left our old one in the car on one of those really hot days in July and it fried it. ooops!

played with my movie maker (love my new Sony VAIO laptop)I am making a video for Jaiden check it out and let me know what you think of my amateur video production abilities.

No comments: