Saturday, September 02, 2006

September

The first day of September was GORGEOUS!!! Clear blue, sunny skies and I started out wearing a sweater and had changed into a very thin t-shirt by noon. It was a semi lazy day, took care of some errands in the morning, visited with my friend Heather and then did some shopping (found some travel supplies and two cute shirts for Jaiden) plus mittens for Jaiden and Jared. Jared was convinced he needed a snowsuit right away but I managed to talk him out of the very thin one in the store. Came home and lounged in the ZUN room in the ZUN :) (like a lazy cat) then took some steaks over to our friends house and grilled/had dinner and a movie (The Terminal) GREAT movie! Tom Hanks rocks! Is there anything that man cannot do? (Going through the airport security belt x-ray thingie had me rolling)

Today is early yet but it seems to be a nice day. This weekend is our last Buhrncastle fireworks event so we will probably go there. It has been a yearly event we've attended the past 2 years we've been here and the fireworks are beyond spectacular! I can still almost taste the grit of the fireworks in the air - the air is completely filled with smoke after they are done (after about an hour of earth shaking explosions) I will make sure I pack the Visine this time!

No comments: