Thursday, May 17, 2007

I need your help!

What are some of your favorite things to do in summer??? BBQ? Campouts? Swimming? What are some of your favorite FOODS???

Summer is my absolute favorite time of the year! I love fresh fruit and veggies straight out of the garden, hot summer days, sunshine, the feel of fresh cut grass beneath my feet, campfires, roasting marshmallows, vacations, water fights, the sound of crickets chirping away the nights...aah summer!

As of today I am now a registered Tupperware consultant and I even have a website! I would like to offer a special gift to my first 10 customers so please shop the site and drop me an order! There are so many cool new products just in time for summer! I know there is something you will just LOVE!

To be honest, I until about two weeks ago I had not been to a tupperware party EVER. I have a lot of tupperware which I use a lot, but I've ordered it from friends over the years. At the party I got to see so many of the new products available exclusively through Tupperware. My favorite is the marinader and now it comes in a sassy RED for summer! I got two - one for chicken and one for beef, and this month they come with a free shaker so you can whip up your favorite marinades in just minutes right at home. Do you have any favorite recipes you'd like to share??? I could really use a good steak recipe.

I am really excited about the flat outs! They are an inovative new bowl that expands or flattens out according to your needs. I love this!!! I am so limited with storage and I don't know about you but I am forever looking through cabinets trying to find a bowl and then can't find the lid! So frustrating! With the new flat outs you can store the bowl and the lid together - it just squashes right down flat! I can't wait to get my set and put it to use!

With summer upon us we will be doing more barbques and microwave cooking. My kitchen gets HOT, HOT, HOT and I surely don't need to turn on the oven to make it any warmer so I will be utilizing my hubbies new grill and our microwave quite a bit I think. The multi-level microwave cooker allows you to whip up a wide variety of foods in a fraction of the time...saving on time and electricity too. I'll be chillaxin with a tall cool drink while dinner cooks instead of slaving over a hot oven!

So here's to summer! Care to join me?

1 comment:

the author said...

Swimming and (of course) TRAVELING! I mean, we DO live in Europe, ya know!!