Sunday, August 06, 2006

Shopping Day


Jared and I had a fun afternoon of shopping Saturday. Somehow Jared wound up with about 30 pairs of new socks...they were only .49 euro and I went a little crazy! Hey, the boy likes his socks! Not the white cotton ones, oh no! They are too loose - he prefers the tight clingy nylon socks. He also likes to button his shirts all the way up. Where he gets this is beyond me...

We found some cute girlie outfits too and started working on preparing a care package. Now that we have an idea of what Jaiden's size will be at the time we bring her home we can start formulating her wardrobe. The entire wardrobe we've been working on is all wrong - 18 mo and up! So Jaiden will have lots of cute clothes when she reaches toddler stage...but right now she's got diapers and that is about it.

*A note about shopping on Saturday in Germany - stores are only open from about 0900 - 2 pm on SATURDAY. I had forgotten to get a gift bag so we went to the walkplatz later in the afternoon and everything was closed! I couldn't believe it!!! They are only open 0900-6pm during the week too so I will have to hurry if I want to find any stores open around here....I don't get home from work until around 5pm.

No comments: