Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Where have we been????

I know it's been a while since I posted an update. We've been in this whole different world that doesn't quite seem real but it has a whole different feel to it that is undescribable. Sometimes it seems the month will never end and then at times it seems there is so much to do to prepare to leave for China that time needs to slow down...

Sarah came for a visit last week and it was great having her here. I will post some photos of that soon - right now I have to get ready for work :( UGH! Not a happy place - I miss my office! Good thing it's only for a month but after 2 weeks I'm already worn down. Learing a new job at this critical place in my life has not been easy. So many changes that I am finding it hard to keep up with and some of the computer programs are not working so that makes things 10x harder...but of course we must to the same amount of work in the same amount of time with very few people...

Ok, now I really have to go. I hope everyone is doing well! Love to hear from you sometime :)
Hugs,
Kim


No comments: