Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cody is in the hospital...

We thought he was recoving well, but yesterday morning Cody starting spitting up blood and then throwing up blood. Scott took him to ER on Fi morning, where of course they couldn't do anything so they called for an ambulance to take him to the Trier hospital. He was admitted for three days for observation. As of 8 pm last night he was doing better but I thought that same thing several days ago so no I'm not breathing any easier yet. He was able to eat some bread and butter and kept it down. I hate to see him so weak and in pain and covered in blood OMG - when I got to the hospital it was splattered all over his face and hands. Had to get him cleaned up and into some comfy jammas but it was still hard to walk away and leave him in that hospital room all alone. I hate hospitals and they give me the creeps but I didn't want to leave him there all alone either.

We are going back to visit in a little while. Please pray that he makes a speedy recovery and gets to come home soon. The house just don't seem right without him here and I have no one to fight off the computer - I miss him!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Praying for Cody. I hope he has been able to come home.

Anonymous said...

How scary for Cody and all of you. I hope he IS doing better this time. It sure is heart wrenching when our children are hurting.

I will keep him in my prayers, too.

~Monica