Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cody's Tonselectomy

Cody had a tonselectomy on Tuesday and it went well. Scott took him to Landstuhl on Monday morning for check-in with the doctor and an appt with the anethesisiologist. Then they shopped all the rest of the day...and can you believe it that they didn't find a single thing??? Not even one! Not even a pack of gum! I can't go into a store without buying SOMETHING - I feel like I'm being watched for shoplifting or something...what's up with that? Ever since that time when I was 5 and the pack of gum somehow made it out with me and I thought it was paid for...I've had a guilty feeling when I go into a store and not purchased anything. Now they'll see me coming with a big SUCKER sticker stuck on my forehead.

Anyway, back to Cody - he is doing better but still in great pain. The percocet is making him a bit loopy and sometime nauseus so we are going to cut it back a bit. He actually went for a walk to the park with us today. It was a gorgeous afternoon and since he is out of school all week I must go pickup the littler kiddos from school each day. We really enjoyed the rare and unusual burst of warmth and sunshine.

Not much else going on around here to talk about. Anything interesting in your neck of the woods? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: