Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Still Breathing...

Winter has started kicking in here in Germany, it gets dark by around 6 now so survival mode is kicking in. All I want to do is sleep the next 7 months away...my mood is not letting up any at all. It still feels like we are on some lonely isolated planet far far away...even when we are in a crowd of "friends" - people we like a lot and talk to when we see them but beyond that have no relationship with.

Blogging and meeting new friends used to sorta fill that void but lately it just hasn't been enough. I miss having someone to make me laugh, someone who really knows me and connects with what I am talking about.

So we breathe and go on. One step at a time till we move past this...however long it may take.

1 comment:

Ashley Fowlkes said...

Kim,
It really sounds like you may be dealing with some heavy stuff. I know that the shortening daylight hours impacts my mood, and so does the being isolated from others. You've gone through many changes with the addition of your daughter, and I know it's been a blessing, but you still have alot on your plate. I would encourage you to talk to your husband about what's going, but I'd also suggest talking to an outside observer or counselor to give you some insight into this and strategies for feeling better. You are important and you deserve this, and you may be surprised by how much it will help. I'll be praying for you. Take care. - Ashley