Thursday, October 05, 2006

Flashback

In honor of Birthday week I would like to do some flashback trivia. What were some of your favorite or least favorite shows of the 80s? In no particular order, please add yours to the comments section.

Facts of Life - Didn't everyone just HATE Blair and LOVE Jo? (You take the good, you take the bad...)
Little House on the Prairie – every afternoon after school
Dukes of Hazzard - I joined the Bo Duke fan club
Knight Rider – Kit was my favorite car
The A team – Mr. T was no fool
The Cosby Show – Dad always had the answer
Different Strokes – What you talkin’ bout willis?
Full house – John Stamos was my first crush
Magnum PI – loved the car! And the theme song!
Love boat – I still sing that theme song!
Fantasy Island – De Plane! De Plane!
Family Ties – Alex was a bit stuffy back then
Moonlighting – Bruce and what's her name = no chemisty (Boring)
Hart to Hart - which one was prettier?
Quincy - man that guy was smart!
Who's the Boss - Loved the redhead lady
21 Jump Street - Johnny Depp was so hot!
Charles in Charge - need I say more
Growing Pains - Kirk was a dreamboat
MacGyver- loved those cool tricks he could do with a paper clip
Miami Vice - Hot Hot Hot

1 comment:

Deb said...

Great list. I watched almost all of those shows. And I loved Duck Tales. That's what I watched when I got home from school.
Oh and Punky Brewster too.