Monday, May 29, 2006

Let's play name that song...

Hi there blog world! I am looking for songs for our adoption video. I will add the ones I have so far and if you have anything you would like to add please add it on the comments section. Anything that applies to babies, adoption, our journey to China etc. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Winger - I need you now
Foreigner - I've been waiting for a girl like you
Vanessa Williams & Luther Vandross - Somewhere out there
Savage Garden - I knew I loved you
Phil Collins - You'll be in my heart
Martina McBride - In my daughter's eyes
Martina McBride - I have been blessed
Lee Anne Womack - I hope you dance
Lee Greenwood - I owe you
The Beatles - Here comes the sun
Rodd Stewart - Forever Young
Creed - Arms wide open
Anne Murray - I want to sing you a love song
Keith Whitley - When you say nothing at all
Allison Krause - Baby of Mine
Alladin - Whole new world
Bryan Adams - Here I am
Steven Curtis Chapman - When Love takes you in
Elton John - You'll be blessed
Celine Dion - Because you loved me
David Bowie - China Girl
Whitesnake - Is this love


*Fernando Ortega - If you were mine (beautiful song)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Blessed by Elton John :) and all of the songs from Anne Pence's Gotcha Day cd!

Julie said...

If you were mine-Fernando Ortega

It's such a sweet song while you wait!!

Here I am- Bryan Adams (spirit:stallion of the cimarron soundtrack)