Monday, June 19, 2006

Fathers Day at Berg Eltz



The weather was just gorgeous - sunny and warm so we took a trip to Berg Eltz on Sunday afternoon. We had a wonderful time - the castle was so beautiful and there was a stream down the hill so Jared enjoyed wading and rock throwing. We all had such a great time and everyone made the hike back up the hill without needing a ride! Jared crashed out in the car on the way home and could not be waked up so he slept for 13 hours! Needless to say he was ready to eat when he woke so I had breakfast already prepared.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

2 comments:

Jennefer said...

Hey, nice blog! I am introducing myself per your instructions. I am married to Mike and we have 3 boys ages 13, 11, 7. We are in the process of adopting a little girl from Russia. We are in the Army. I hope you had a nice Father's Day. We are considering Germany for our next duty station (next year)-Landstuhl. I look forward to reading through your blog.

M3 said...

Wow, what a gorgeous view in the picture!!! Sounds like a wonderful Father's Day. :-)