Monday, June 05, 2006

This girls got skills!!!

A week ago I didn't know diddly about the inside of a computer but as of Friday I'm a nearly certifiable technician - I got a 97 on my test!!! Woo Hoo! I am taking a two week A+ Hardware and Software course and I am learning so much great and useful information. I can now take apart and put together a computer ;) I haven't tried it at home yet though. But I can identify on sight all the different kinds of RAM (memory) and various other components of the system board. The instructor did an awesome job of making dull boring material become working knowledge...I give him an A+ as well :) This week we are learning about software...extremely boring and way over my head but hopefully I will learn something useful this week.

June 8, 2006 - UDDATE - I Passed!!! Woo Hoo! I got 100 on my Software Applications test :) I was sweating bullets big time but I got through it and now have one more class under my belt. YAY! This class was really tough and lots of information was being thrown out in the 4 days of class...my brain hurts! I am so exhausted now.

I am really bummed that I am going to miss the HTML class next week...I could really use this info to assist me with this blog...

No comments: