Monday, June 26, 2006

Prayers for my friend

Please say a prayer for my friend Klaudia. She lives in Ireland and was expecting a referral call this month. Instead of a referral call she recieved a refusal from the CCAA for no reason other than she is a citizen of Austria and China does not have an agreement with them! After all this time of waiting patiently she has to watch the rest of her travel group go get their babies without her. I can't imagine anything more painful for a Mother to endure but I do believe when God closes one door he will open another. Please pray that she has peace during this difficult time and maintains her trust and faith in the Father's plan. She is a very kind and dear friend and has been such a blessing to me during this wait. My heart is breaking for her. This news has been devestating.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is sad sad news. Oughtn't her agency caught that early in the process? They can't undo her time and sorrow, but it seems to me that they accepted her fees and documents for a doomed application; they ought to return all her fees. We pay our agencies to know all these little details, like citizenship restrictions. Poor woman. :(

M3 said...

Oh my gosh, the poor girl!!! That is just devastating.