Sunday, July 09, 2006

35

My birthday 7.06.06 I was not in the greatest of moods...but the guys tried really hard to cheer me up by taking me to the Lotus but it wasn't open yet so we went for ice cream instead. Later on, Scott and I walked over to the local restaurant down the street. It was nice and quiet and very good food. Not the Lotus (my favorite Chinese restaurant in Bitburg) but it was nice to try something new. Scott went to the airport to see Mike off and cam home with these beautiful lavender flowers. My Mom sent me an ecard with a Larkspur on it and all my cards were lavender. And the candle at the restaurant was lavender...and the cotton candy icecream I ate was lavender and pink. I guess it was just a lavender day :)



2 comments:

Suz said...

Wow, lavendar cotton candy ice cream! Never had that before. It looks like you had a fun day afterall.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Did you hear the rumor today on the RQ site? All of July in the next batch. Extremely good news....and I have a feeling it could happen. Let's think positive.