Friday, July 28, 2006

we're still waiting...

I could go for a big honkin piece of ice cold chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and a really tall ice cold glass of milk about now...of course that isn't allowed on day 5 of the South Beach Diet plan :( What do they know? Comfort food IS healthy! It eases your mind and soothes your spirit. Chocolate can make any situation better. So I guess I should have named this blog "Do they have Chocolate in China" a spin from M3's awesome blog.

Of course I never knew what a blog was until I met M3. That blog is so the best ever! When no one I know will give me the time of day I can always go there and have a good laugh or cry. I love her honesty and realism. Nothing is ever held back - she's my kinda gal.

I love my chocolate like she loves her salsa :) I like it for breakfast, I like it for dinner and I like it for lunch, I could eat it on a plane. I could eat it on a train. I could eat it in a box and I could eat it with a fox...but I wouldn't have to share because foxes don't eat chocolate:) I could eat it here or there...well, I could eat it anywhere! I like chocolate yes I do! I like CHOCOLATE how bout you???

Ok, now that was fun. Now I'm off to find something for dinner...chocolate ricatta is on the SB Diet - if I skip dinner can I have a double shot???

2 comments:

M3 said...

You're so cute!

And of course a double shot is fine - live it up! :-)

The sad thing is that Rod and I are as addicted to chocolate and icecream as we are to salsa. Whooeeee, our doctors would be horrified to see how many times a week (um, maybe a day?) we have it. Oh well, life is short, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! health insurance quotes medical dental drug depakote and the side effects of