Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Birthdays and Anniversaries :)


Happy 3rd Birthday to our nephew Sam! It's been so long since we've seen you I bet you've grown into a very handsome young man! Jared made sure we knew today was your day! Party on man ;)

Scott and Kim celebrate 11 Fabulous years of wedded bliss today :) It has been totally amazing and the years only deepens our love for each other. Scott is the best friend a person could ever hope to have and He's my rock when I need support and my foundation when I feel the urge to fly. I am truly the most blessed girl on Earth. I look forward to the many years of memories we have to share together and love to reflect back upon the memories we've made. 11 Year Anniversary's gift is Steel. I can't think of a single thing that you would want made of steel but I do know that you "STILL STEAL my heart with every look and I look forward to STEALING kisses from you at every chance I get" :) How's that for corny romantic poetry?

No comments: