Monday, July 31, 2006

It's Monday...do you know where your daughters at?

Today I start Reserve IDTs - this is good and bad because for 1) I will not be in front of a computer all day 2) instead I'll be getting hot and sweaty in a dirty warehouse so thoughts of my daughter and when we will meet should not be running through my head...well it was a thought anyway! the LABOR has been intense and painful and my nerves are pretty well shot through and through already. I didn't think I could possibly feel like this another month and THIS month was the month for sure. I suppose if we are really lucky we may see our daughter tonight after the rest of the world wakes up and goes to work - but more than likely we won't see her until Tues or Wednesday! Each second is a moment too long - we have been apart too long and all it will take is a photo and she will become a real person and not just a dream. I sometimes wonder if I made this all up and my agency will call at any minute and say "What referral" that is about how close to falling over the edge of anticipation I am. I don't see how anyone could be calm and rational right now - the weekend of waiting it out has been torture!

So here we are....still waiting. Hoping to meet our daughter soon. Joyful with every parent that has recieved their little blessings so far (there have been several photos posted). And yet we wonder when that call will come...

2 comments:

M3 said...

Hang in there!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

card greeting musical