Friday, July 21, 2006

Back to School Shopping 101

What's the best way to shop?

Normally, I love to roam the isles in search of a good bargain but since we are very limited in our shopping capabilities here I have taken to shopping online for all of our needs. So what does a busy Mom do when her two favorite students need back to school gear? Let them create a "wish list" online of course! Then I can go online at my leisure and weed out the "I don't think so" from the "ok - that's acceptable" while teen sleeps :) no battles, no whining, no long lines, driving miles to find a good price on jeans and shoes...it's all point and click and VOILA! shopping done - happy kids and a happy Mom :) = priceless!

What is my favorite places to shop? Amazon.com, Kohls.com and Eastbay.com - please let me know if you have recommendations on other sites.

1 comment:

Suz said...

This isn't shopping related, but I've been wondering what your LID is? I know there should be a batch of referrals soon, and am wondering if yours may be in this next batch or not??!!