Friday, July 07, 2006

Tommorrow is a better day

The sun will come out tommorrow....that is a great song. My two day blue mood is passed THANK YOU GOD and I would like to say I am sorry to anyone who's feelings I hurt. I realize I "went off" on a lot of innocents and I was wrong.

I also realize now that I am a square peg in a round hole family. I just don't fit in. I love to travel and I love to read and write. My family and most of the friends I have do not. This is something I will have to learn to accept and move on. I still love my family and friends but I do not feel close to them. They do not understand me. Sometimes I don't understand me. I am a very moody person and not all of the moods are good. That's just who I am. I cannot be happy, happy, joy, joy all the time. I sometimes get "moody" and blue. That is part of who I am too. I like to write about all of these feelings. It helps me to let them go and if I do them in writing instead of talking about it then that is just my way. If you don't agree that's fine, I respect your opinion too but either way I would love to hear from you.





Your Birth Month is July



Introspective and intense, you tend to be a deep thinker.

You are quiet and spiritual - and you have a unique perspective on life.



Your soul reflects: Lightness, luck and an open heart



Your gemstone: Ruby



Your flower: Larkspur



Your colors: Green and red

No comments: