Saturday, July 22, 2006

Why do I keep changing the title of this blog...?

I really liked the title KleinsinGermany but it seemed I was doing more belly aching than blogging about our family so I thought I would change the title to something more appropriate to how I was feeling - thus "The Square Peg" was founded. Then I started getting bored with that and I don't like thinking of myself as any sort of peg - square, round or otherwise...so I need help coming up with a new title. Something that is a better reflection of who I am. So I am opening this challenge to you to see what you think my title bar should be.

Fore! Be on the lookout - Our referral is coming! We don't know when - we are still pretty much in limbo as to whether or not it will be this month or not. Our agency knows NOTHING and will not know until after the stork takes off whether we have a baby on the way. So we wait, and we wait, and we wait some more. If you would like to follow the day by day updates of the adoption please check out the blog "Born in My Heart". The link is on the side bar and I will be posting the moment by moment play by plays as we hear something in the upcoming week.

It's so so HOT HOT HOT in the EIFEL! I am LOVING it! We need a rain really badly or the vegetation is going to all dry up and wither away, but I have been lugging buckets of water to the pots each day to keep them hydrated and alive. There is NO AIR CONDITIONING in any of our buildings so we have to open windows and run the fans...which only circulates the hot air. So it is usually much much hotter inside than it is outside. Makes for miserable working conditions when you are fully dressed and sticking to your chair...I would rather be barefoot and lounging outside with my spray bottle soaking up the sun rays :) Loving the sun, and the warmth - it gets miserable inside yes, but all the more reason to go outside and enjoy the day.
All too soon this will be over and winter will come back - blehh!

We are going to go "cruise the Mosel" tonight with the 22 (my squadron) It was so much fun last year and we are really looking forward to it again. We will ride the boat for about an hour and then go to Chicken Willies for dinner - best chicken in the world! You get the WHOLE chicken! I will take photos this time - last year my batteries died on me. This year I go prepared.

No comments: