Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Name, New Beginning

Hi! I think I've finally got the new title for my blog and this time I think it will stick. It will help me to remember to focus on the many GOOD things in my life instead of the not so good things I've been focused on lately.

It's been a very LONG winter and spring is not any closer it seems and this has gotten me really down in the dumps and kept me there for a long long time. I am tired of this feeling of blah all the time and I want a new start at a life full of joy. I once had a sign that said "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" Well I am going to try starting each new day with hope in my heart and a smile on my face (instead of waking the two headed monster within) I will try to update my journal to see how this goes. One day at a time...live each moment to it's fullest.

So the first blessing I'm counting today is that instead of being bummed by the dreary, cold weather we are having I am thankful that we didn't get the snow that was forcasted.

Instead of being down that I have no friends that are close I will be thankful that each new moment is shared with my daughter and I will use it wisely to laugh with her, grow with her and share with her the wonders of each new day

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Hi...thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful family! I'll be back! ;)