Thursday, April 12, 2007

Please help me get organized!

I need some help with organizing my home. I love watching those HGTV Mission Organization shows and they always come out great but I can't seem to get a clue as to what to do with my own home.

We have only been here a few weeks and some things are still in boxes but mostly not. I've gotten most of the stuff out of boxes and now it is just clutter scattered all around my house. I must figure out a new place for it to live in this new home that will be functional and work for us so that we will not forget where it is and go out and buy a replacement (again) we are REALLY bad about this.

We got our new dining table and new bed for Jared's room today. Now they need to be "gussied up" and put the finishing touches on them to look nice. Jared's room has a tropical underwater scene painted on it so the neutral shades of our bedding don't go so I'll have to go shopping for a new bedding ensemble. Our dining table cloth doesn't quite fit so it needs an upgrade as well. I guess if I were crafty I could pick up some fabric and make a cover much cheaper...but I lack inspiration so ideas on this would be appreciated.

In fact any ideas or inspirational advice on what to do with these areas would be GREATLY appreciated! Help me please!



2 comments:

rgshrs said...

LOVE the New Name for the blog, may you be blessed each day. :)

Suzanne said...

do you have an IKEA near you?